2. Some specimens have light-coloured, appressed rhizome scales with a finely dentate, scarious margin; others have more brownish, spreading scales. 1 Very similar to Selliguea murudensis from Borneo, from which it differs in the fertile lamina being usually over 3 mm wide with a distinct sterile margin, and in the sori, which may be longitudinally elongated but usually not confluent across the veins. 3. Crypsinus hagerupii differs in a much more coriaceous texture, and lack of hydathodes. It is insufficiently known, no other specimens than the type specimen (Hagerup s.n., 1916/17, Lake Toba, BM) could be found.
Selliguea pseudoacrostichum in Blumea 43: 94. 1998
- ≡Pleopeltis pseudo-acrostichum in Bull. Jard. Bot. Buitenzorg II: 36. 1918
- ≡Polypodium pseudo-acrostichum, Index Filic.: 156. 1934
- Unknown type category: Bünnemeijer 830.
- =Polypodium pyrolaefolium var. sumatrana in Feddes Repert. Spec. Nov. Regni Veg. 13: 220. 1914
- Unknown type category: Winkler 125 (UC).
- Unknown type category: Winkler 125.